Flatbush Market Stallholder Applications
We pride ourselves on the quality, diverse and original products that are brought to the market by our stall holders each week and welcome applications from new vendors.
We are located next to the vibrant Ormiston Town Centre, the brand new shopping centre at the heart of Flat Bush, just next to New World.
Based at the purpose built Market stand on the corner of Mahy Place and William Ralph Rd, the new Flat Bush Market is easy to find and is a fantastic venue for a market.
The good news is that Flat Bush Market at Ormiston Town Centre can provide opportunities for both regular and new stallholders who want to connect with the local Ormiston and Flat Bush Community each week, and want to be part a visible market in Flat Bush at Ormiston Town Centre
Unfortunately, availability at our Market is limited and acceptance or non-acceptance of applications is at the sole discretion of Flat Bush Market management but we will base decisions on the information given by the applicant on their application, meeting the approved product criteria, quality, product distribution, diversity and availability.
- We will require 3 photos of your products and a photo of your table display (These can be emailed to FlatbushMkt@outlook.com)
- Application will not be processed until all photos have been received
In order to make Flat Bush Market a success we do require a high level of presentation at the market and do ask that all Indoor tables be covered with table cloths to the floor.
The Market is located under the purpose built area and on the grass alongside. Food Vendors will be placed under the purpose built covering so people can sit in the shade when eating and craft market vendors will be next to the food on the grass. The cost for joining us at Flat Bush Market is:
- 3m x 3m space = $50 Inc. GST
- Food or Coffee Van / Caravan = $60 Inc. GST
For a 3m x 3m space we ask that you bring your own Gazebo and have a way to present your products in the 3m x 3m space.
Thank you for all the applications - we have now maximized the number of Food or Coffee Van's we can have at the market. We will let you know when we can accept more food vendors.
Payment is essential to confirm attendance and must be made by the deadline as stated on the invoice.
Opening Hours/ Set-Up Timing
- The market is open from 9am-2pm, unless otherwise specified
- Set up is from 7:00am, all stall holders must be on-site by 8:30 am – if stall holders have not arrived by 8:30am and there has been no communication, then that stallholder will, unfortunately, forfeit their space with no refund.
- Stall holders are not able to pack up until 2 pm sharp.
- We ask that stallholders aim to be off the site by 3pm so that we have an opportunity to clean up.
- Everyone must have left by 4pm at the latest.